2-Storey Condo Townhouse Flip on Hamilton Mountain!! Assigned
- 3 beds
- 2 baths
- 1009 sqft
This 2-storey condo townhouse is over 1,000 sq ft and is across the road from restaurants and shopping centres. This property is surrounded by public transit, elementary schools, and has immediate highway access to Red Hill Valley Pkwy and the Lincoln Alexander Pkwy. This townhouse is your definitive “fixer-upper” that leaves substantial opportunity for value-add and tasteful cosmetic improvements. The Investor can anticipate big profit after flipping this property. The low $400,000s on the Hamilton Mountain is an extremely hard find in 2021’s relentless Seller’s market. Act fast!!
We are selling our assignable purchase contract.
Closing is June 4th, 2021
**Please Note: This property is an estate sale and has recently entered probate. The will has had some issues according to the lawyers and it is likely the probate could take 6-8 months to reach completion. The executor needed a clause in our APS that allows the deal to be terminated if the will cannot be probated by December 3, 2021. The Buyer must understand some of the underlying risks in waiting out probate and the small likelihood the deal may need to be voided due to excessive court delays. Rest assured, the Seller is motivated to close the deal and it is possible probate may move quicker after a firm APS.**
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (1 full, 1 half)
- Built in 1976 (original owner)
- Above grade: 1009 sq ft
- First floor: 424 sq ft
- Second floor: 585 sq ft
- Basement: 429 sq ft
- Large closet in front of main stairs
- Walkout on main floor to fenced-in backyard
- Fuse panel
- Gas furnace (age unknown, as per Seller)
- HWT is rented (age unknown, as per Seller)
- Condo fees: $405.58/month
- Includes: building insurance, exterior maintenance, lawn, and water
- We did not see a central AC unit in backyard (other units did have one)
- Brick and aluminum exterior
- 1-car, attached garage
- 1-car, private parking space
- Unit is directly across from visitor parking
- Very little turnover in this complex!
- The property will be vacant (no tenants) upon closing, but the Buyer will be responsible for removing and disposing of all of the Seller’s junk.
- Full cosmetic update
- Mold/mildew needs to be cleaned in basement
Please click HERE for more information and pictures.
- Stone Church Rd & Upper Ottawa St
- Square Feet:
- Assignment of Contract
- Property Type:
- Year Built:
Call (289) 200-1500 for more details