2-Storey, Condo Townhouse Flip or Rental Opportunity in Belleville!! Assigned
- 3 beds
- 2 baths
- 1074 sqft
This property is located along a bus route with quick and easy access to all that Belleville has to offer including schools, shopping, groceries, etc., and is a steal of a deal with tons of income potential! Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a private, parking spot (with the option to purchase a second one), fenced front yard, 2-storeys and a finished basement, this property has everything you could ask for in a great area at an unbeatable price. With minimal cosmetic updates and a quick tub leak repair, this property could be the belle of the Belleville ball and a consistent income property in a market with low inventory and high demand!! The average townhouse in this area ranges from $340,500 and at over $100,000 below that, you can’t pass up the opportunity to invest in this incredible rental income property!
We are selling our assignable purchase contract.
Closing is May 20th, 2021
- 3 bedrooms (2 with laminate, 1 with carpet)
- 2 bathrooms
- Full bathroom on second floor
- Half bath on main floor
- Built in 1975
- Above grade: 1074 sq ft
- First floor: 537 sq ft
- Second floor: 537 sq ft
- Basement: 537 sq ft
- Mostly finished
- Ceiling height of ~7 ft (as per Seller — Buyer to verify)
- 100 AMP fuse panel (all fuses have a breaker button on them, Buyer to verify)
- Electric baseboard heating
- No central AC
- HWT is rented and was installed in 2014 (as per Seller)
- Washer and dryer are not in working order (as per Seller)
- Windows were installed prior to current owner taking possession in 2015 (as per Seller)
- Roof was updated in late 2019 (as per Seller)
- On city services
- Condo fees: $266/month
- Includes: garbage, snow removal, lawn/grounds maintenance, one parking spot, exterior maintenance (roof, windows, shingles, bricks, etc.)
- 1 parking space is included, but a second spot is available from the condo corp (2 spot maximum per unit) for $40/month. Only one parking spot transfers with the property (as per Seller).
- Cosmetic updating
- Holes seen in kitchen are from where the Seller located the source of the slow leak from the tub upstairs. The leak only occurs when the upstairs bathtub is used. The Sellers have not used the tub since they found the leak (as per Seller).
Please click HERE for more information and pictures.
- Tracey Park Dr & Sidney St
Belleville , ON
- Square Feet:
- Assignment of Contract
- Property Type:
- Year Built:
- Mostly Finished
Call (647) 400-2093 for more details