A detached bungaloft built within the last 6 years and sitting on one of the larger lots of the ‘Bluewater By The Bay’ community in Wasaga Beach! Here’s an opportunity for an investor to close quickly, get tons of built-in equity, and score this home near its 2016 value! This home features 3 sizeable bedrooms and bathrooms, vaulted ceilings, and, due to its newness of age and open concept design, requires mostly a basic cosmetic facelift. Perfectly situated in a community of elements condos with access to the clubhouse. This includes a gym, sauna, pool, and much more! Great project for an investor to close, pretty up, and list quickly in time for the early Spring market!
We are selling our assignable purchase contract for this excellent discounted flip and wholetail project.
Closing is March 17th, 2020.
Please click HERE for more pictures and information.
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 1639 sq ft
- 2-car attached garage (two doors)
- Room for 4 cars on property, plus visitor parking
- Visitor parking is directly across from house
- Full basement (unfinished)
- Basement has high ceilings and is fully insulated
- Basement ceiling height (floor to joist): 8’6”
- Vaulted ceiling in living room
- One of the larger lots: approx. 52 ft x 160 ft (irregular shaped)
- Furnace, windows, HWT, & roof are all 6-years-old
- Furnace is natural gas
- No central air (Seller says they have not needed it due to wind from beach)
- Zoning: A
- Municipal water and sewer (not well and septic!)
- Working sump pump in basement
- This is a common elements condo:
- You own your house and lot fully (the road and clubhouse are owned by the condominium and shared communally)
- Maintenance fees: approx. $220/month (includes clubhouse access, snow removal, and landscaping)
- Cannot be used as an Airbnb as per condo rules
- New appliances
- Some drywall repair
- Deep cleaning
- Cosmetic updates (painting this house would make a huge difference)
- 2 cracked windows
- Central air installation is possible