A detached, 1.5-storey house in the central location of Victoria Hills in Kitchener. This location provides easy access to the highway, Victoria Hills Community Centre, Timmie’s, and many other amenities. This home is a very convenient location for an end buyer or tenant, situated a few houses up the street from the main street (Westmount Rd) but still highly accessible. The house needs TLC but has very solid walls and brick exterior, allowing the investor to dedicate their time to cosmetic improvements for the next user! You can’t find a three bedroom, detached, 1.5-storey in Kitchener under $400,000 in 2020!
We are selling our assignable purchase contract.
Closing is April 7th, 2020.
**Seller is allowed to leave behind a few tools and shelves in the house after closing, as per our APS.**
Please click HERE for more information and pictures.
- 3 bedrooms (all very spacious)
- 1.5 bathrooms
- 1,143 sq ft
- Partially finished basement
- Very large, detached, 1-car garage (574 sq ft)
- Full workshop space in back
- Potential to be converted to a coach house
- Legal basement ceiling height
- Roof, HVAC, and windows are around 10-15-years-old
- Single-wide parking with at least 5 spaces
- Newer laminate on main floors
- Back entrance leads upstairs, but not to the basement
- Full bathroom on main floor
- Plaster walls and ceilings in very good condition
- Yellow brick in very good shape
- No signs of cracking in concrete block foundation
- Built in 1955
- Zoned: R2A
- Lot Size: 44 ft x 131 ft
- Kitchener now allows coach houses even if the home is a duplex
- Full cosmetic renovation
- Property needs will depend on what the investor would like to do with the property (eg. coach house, duplex, single-family flip, etc.)