This detached, 2-storey, single-family home is located in the north-end of Hamilton. Conveniently located near Hamilton General Hospital, Denningers Grocery Store and Birch Avenue dog park, this property is close to all necessities. This property is also a less than 10 minute drive or short bus ride to charming, downtown local restaurants and shops on King Williams St., the Hamilton Farmers Market and Jackson Square. This property has its own private parking space – a rarity on this street! – along with sunroom addition and a modern kitchen and bathroom. A great opportunity for a flip as an excellent starter home purchase or buy-and-hold rental for a single family! Act fast!!
We are selling our assignable purchase contract.
Closing is August 14th, 2020.
Please click HERE for more pictures and information.
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Built in 1910
- Above ground: 1188 sq ft
- Unfinished basement: 594 sq ft
- Washer/dryer hookup in basement
- New laminate flooring on main floor and second floor
- Sunroom addition is structurally sound
- Newer vinyl windows and doors
- Gas furnace is 15-years-old (as per Seller)
- Seller recently had it inspected
- Hot water tank (rented), and central AC are older but in good working condition (as per Seller)
- Newer, 100 AMP breaker panel with updated Romex wiring (we did not notice any knob-and-tube, but we are not aware of what is behind the walls upstairs)
- Roof is less than 2-years-old (as per Seller)
- Exterior of home is freshly painted and in excellent condition
- Private fenced in backyard with backyard deck
- 1 private parking space
- Lot Size: 20 ft x 100 ft
- Zoning: M6
- Property will be vacant and decluttered upon closing
- Cosmetic renovation (kitchen and bathroom are already fairly modern and updated)
- General landscaping