Detached 2-storey in a quiet area of Port Colborne, close to schools, parks, and steps from the bus line. This property is only a few kilometers away from the downtown strip and the QEW ramp. You can’t find a 3-bedroom, 2-storey in Port Colborne with this lot size on the MLS for under $260,000!
We are selling our assignable purchase contract for this opportune, discounted flip, wholetail, or rental.
Closing is May 5th, 2020.
Please click HERE for more pictures!
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1132 sq ft
- Built in 1935
- Unfinished basement
- Detached 2-car garage (365 sq ft)
- Long private driveway, fits at least 4-5 cars
- Lower basement ceiling height (under 6’5”)
- Side entrance to basement and kitchen
- Lot size: 43 ft x 125 ft
- Large back deck (deck boards in good shape)
- Roof (2012, Seller estimated)
- Hot water tank, gas furnace, and central AC (2012, Seller estimated)
- No visible signs of knob and tube
- Newer copper wiring, according to Seller
- Zoned R2
- House is over 80 years old, needs a full, cosmetic renovation, new sections of drywall, and new windows