Purchase this large, detached, legal, non-conforming duplex on a corner lot in the desirable, historic town of Bracebridge! Right in the heart of Muskoka, this house features an impressive view of the downtown dam and falls, and is in a very convenient location for tenants or Airbnb tourists to access downtown amenities and take advantage of the getaway, cottage lifestyle. This property is also a fantastic option for a quick flip or wholetail. Hard to find a detached 2-storey in this area of Muskoka for under $300,000!
We are selling our assignable purchase contract.
Closing is September 2nd, 2020.
**A long closing time for any buyers worried about re-listing during the Corona pandemic!**
Click HERE for more information and pictures.
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Total above grade: 1803 sq ft
- Main floor unit:
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom (939 sq ft)
- Upper floor unit:
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom (864 sq ft)
- Both main and upper floor have kitchens
- Registered duplex (as per Seller)
- Crawl space
- Sump pump in crawl space
- Private driveway for at least 3-4 cars
- Plumbing (2007)
- Electrical (2008)
- Siding (2008)
- Metal roof (2008)
- Newer vinyl windows (as per Seller)
- Gas furnace (2001)
- Central air (2005)
- Backyard has three sheds for extra storage
- Attic is insulated
- Municipal water and sewer (no well and septic!)
- Block foundation repaired in 2001
- Built in 1902, but many improvements done in the last 20 years
- Lot size: 161.15 ft x 89.20 ft
- House will be vacant upon closing
- Cosmetic renovation in kitchens and bathrooms
- Some exterior repairs to eavestrough and roof line
- Current owners cut a doorway in the main floor to use both units as one. The investor can close that doorway - again to use the property as two separate units.