This durable, Shipp-built, fully-detached, split-level is located in the peaceful and family-friendly Applewood Heights neighbourhood of Mississauga. This property is close to LCBO, Tim Hortons, Canadian Tire, fitness centres, Applewood Hills Park, Bloor St., and public transportation — all within walking distance. This is a highly-desired, residential suburb of Mississauga, and this property is heavily discounted off of a retail price that has been growing across this white-hot region at a historic 8+% annually! Buy this at a wonderful discount in an area that is still recognized as a seller’s market (RE/MAX).
We are selling our assignable purchase contract.
Closing is June 24th, 2020.
Click HERE for more pictures and information.
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (one on upper floor, and one on main floor)
- Built in 1962
- Above ground: 1504 sq ft
- Basement has a crawl space and nearly 600 sq ft of living space
- 2-3 private parking spaces (fits at least two large vehicles)
- Side entrance is close to but doesn’t lead directly to the lower level
- Roof is approximately 12-years-old (fascia and soffits are in good condition)
- Front vinyl windows are 8-years-old (as per Seller)
- Furnace is new (2019)
- Central air (2012)
- Hot water tank is a rental
- Drywall is in excellent condition
- New cedar fence lining the lot
- House has great curb appeal (see photos)
- Zoning: RM1
- Lot size: 31.25 ft x 120 ft
- Replace original storm windows
- Full cosmetic update in kitchen and basement
- New flooring needed in living room (currently only ply subfloor)
- Swap fuse panel with breakers