This detached, 4-level, brick backsplit is located in the convenient Lisgar neighbourhood of the East Hamilton Mountain, where schools, parks, Shoppers Drug Mart, and a Giant Tiger are at very short walking distance for tenants and homeowners. There’s easy access to the bus line and Lincoln Alexander hwy, and is thus a good fit for commuters, families, and employees. This house is dated but in very good structural condition, and comes with the ceiling height, wide driveway, and separate entrance for an investor to convert the basement into a secondary suite. An investor could easily convert this property into a duplex with 3 bedrooms in each unit to maximize rent. Excellent buy and hold opportunity here!
We are selling our assignable purchase contract.
Closing is August 26th, 2020.
Click HERE for more information and pictures.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Built in 1966
- Above grade: 1101 sq ft
- Below grade: 1190 sq ft
- Basement ceiling is 7'4"
- Walk-up back entrance to basement
- An investor could easily convert this property into a duplex with 3 bedrooms in each unit to maximize rent
- This house is being bought from the original owners who have maintained it meticulously inside and out
- This is a backsplit is very similar to a bungalow because the split is very small
- Hardwood flooring throughout house
- 1-car, attached garage (not a carport!)
- Paved, 2-car private driveway
- House comes with all appliances
- New central AC
- Furnace (2007)
- New roof
- New eavestroughs and downspouts
- Large, covered porch
- All brick exterior (solid bones!)
- Zoning: C (allows for secondary suites -- Buyer to verify)
- If you would like assistance in converting this property to a legal duplex, Ken Bekendam of Legal Second Suites is an expert in the area and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lot size: 50 ft x 100 ft
- Full cosmetic renovation
- There is some minor water damage coming into the cold cellar from within the garage
- Some rehab on the retaining wall blocks leading down to the basement entrance