This 3 bedroom, 3-level, backsplit is located in Milton’s sought after Dorset Park. A quiet and mature community, this property is only minutes to the Milton GO, Milton Arts Centre, Milton Mall, Shoppers Drug Mart, Thompson Hockey Arena, sports fields, public schools, LCBO, banks, and much more. This is the perfect property in an in-demand neighbourhood, where homes are selling on the MLS in under seven days. Here is an opportunity to purchase a well-maintained, fully detached property, below market value in a location that will attract a wide variety of end buyers and quality tenants.
We are selling our assignable purchase contract.
Closing is August 6th, 2020.
**The Seller has the option to advance the closing date by a maximum of 30 days, upon giving proper notice to the Buyer.**
Click HERE for more information and pictures.
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Built in 1974
- 1202 sq ft
- Partial basement (finished): 510 sq ft
- Legal basement ceiling height of 7'+
- Bulkheads are above the minimum height
- Separate entrance directly to basement
- Skylight in kitchen above the eat-in area
- New laminate floors throughout main floor
- Vinyl windows are approximately 10-years-old (very good condition)
- 1-car, built-in garage
- 4-car, private driveway
- Driveway is almost double-wide (we think it can be widened)
- New shed in backyard
- Exterior stone and brick work in very good condition
- New furnace, AC, and water heater
- 100 AMP breaker panel (appears to be newer)
- Zoning: R4-3
- Permits accessory dwelling units with some exceptions (Buyer to verify)
- Lot Size: 50 ft x 120 ft
- New roof
- Kitchen needs full, cosmetic updating
- Basement needs cosmetic updating
- Buyer has option to convert basement into an accessory dwelling unit