A well-maintained, structurally sound, detached bungalow in Cherrywood Acres. The neighbourhood is incredibly commuter and family-friendly! Close to Tim Hortons, Zehrs, Home Depot, schools, and many restaurants. This house is a brief 160m to the bus stop, less than a minute drive to the QEW, and close to the main drag (Dorchester Rd). This home is perfect for an investor to convert into two units and earn premium rents!
We are selling our assignable purchase contract.
Closing is May 28th, 2020.
**Seller is allowed to adjust closing once and must give the Buyer 21 days notice.**
Please click HERE for more information and pictures.
- 3+1 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 986 sq ft
- Separate entrance to basement via mud room
- 1-car, attached garage
- Double-wide, private parking (fits 3 cars, plus 1 car in garage)
- Basement ceiling height (subfloor to joist): 7’1”
- Fuse panel is basement
- Zoned R2
- Lot size: 50 ft x 150 ft
- Vinyl shed in very large backyard
- Gas furnace and central air are approximately 4-years-old
- Hot water tank is a rental
- Furnace is 15-years-old and in good shape
- Built in 1963 (Seller is the original owner)
- Windows are approximately 20-25 years-old (still in good shape)
- No signs of serious water issues in basement (Buyer to verify)
- Cosmetic updates, as the house is dated
- Larger windows in basement if Buyer wants to legalize suite