A solid-brick, detached bungalow with many updates on the main floor and an unfinished, insulated, and professionally framed-in basement — ready for an investor to convert into a secondary suite and rent out for cashflow. The main floor is already turn-key! An investor can place a tenant upstairs to pay down their carrying costs while they renovate the basement into a legal accessory suite. This home is in the desirable, “North-End” of St.Catharines, where Walmart, Hwy 401, Tim Horton’s, FreshCo, and schools are only a short leap away. Act fast!! This property is at a #CoronaPrice you won’t find anywhere else!
We are selling our assignable purchase contract.
Closing is May 27th, 2020.
Click HERE for more information and pictures.
- 3 bedrooms (+2 bedrooms roughed out in basement)
- 2 bathrooms
- Built in 1957 (no knob and tube!)
- Total above grade: 1114 sq ft
- Total basement: 1114 sq ft
- Main floor:
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Basement (unfinished):
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom (roughed in)
- Updated kitchen with granite countertops
- Front door leads directly to basement stairs
- Egress window already installed in basement! (see media folder)
- Basement is fully waterproofed and wrapped from outside with new weeping tile
- Basement is partially insulated
- Seller invested over $60,000 on renovations
- Large, detached, 2-car garage (576 sq ft)
- Double-wide driveway with at least 4-6 private parking spaces
- Roof, vinyl windows, and breaker panel (2015)
- Sump pump (2016)
- New front deck with new, black wood railing!
- Newer back patio deck
- HWT, furnace, and central air are all owned (2013)
- Lot Size: 60 ft x 110 ft
- Zoned R1: may allow interior accessory dwellings (Buyer to verify)
- Vacant possession
- Fresh paint in bedrooms
- Garage could use exterior work
- Buyer has the option to finish basement as an interior accessory dwelling