A classic, detached, 1.5-storey tucked away on a quiet street of one of Kitchener’s more mature neighbourhoods. It is close to many restaurants, parks, a Sobey’s, and community centres. Similar style houses that sell in this area in under 10 days! You can’t find a comparable MLS property at this price in Kitchener!
We are selling our assignable purchase contract for this opportune flip or duplex conversion.
Closing is March 25th, 2020.
Please click HERE for more pictures!
- 3 bedrooms
- 1.5 bathrooms
- Could be converted into a 3+1 bedroom and 2 bathroom
- Originally a 3 bedroom (MPAC). You could add back a 3rd bedroom on the main floor and a +1 in the basement
- 988 sq ft
- Main floor (kitchen and living room) has been made open concept
- Partially finished basement
- Detached, 1-car garage
- 4-car private driveway (single-wide)
- There is room at the front to widen the driveway
- Built in 1950 (no knob & tube)
- 100 AMP electrical panel
- Lot size: 45 ft x 120 ft
- All brick exterior (brick was recently mortared and is in very good condition)
- Zoned R2B
- May be able to convert the garage into a coach house
- Main floor has been fully insulated (blanket batts)
- Furnace, roof, and central AC all 2018-19 (Seller estimated)
- All HVAC is owned
- Back addition used to lead into basement, but the owner recently closed it off
- If the landlord/investor wants to make the property into a duplex, they will need to reconfigure the stairs to the basement
- Cosmetic updates needed
- Rehab drywall, window, and doorway damage from previous tenant