A spacious, detached side-split, in the family-friendly and mature, Forest Hill neighbourhood of Kitchener. This home features an appealing, partial flagstone exterior, a large, single-car, built-in garage, and an in-ground pool! The property is situated on the cusp of various shopping centres and the main expressway (Hwy 8). Several serene parks flank this crescent, along with the Forest Hill Public School, Forest Hill Community Centre, and Giant Tiger. Flippers and landlords can picture their end user right here.
Convenience = Premium Sale/Rents!! Buy it now at a 2018 Price!!!
We are selling our assignable purchase contract.
Closing is May 19th, 2020.
**Until April 7th, the Seller is allowed to either extend closing up to 60 days or advance 21 days — as stated in our APS.**
Please click HERE for more information in pictures.
- 4+1 bedrooms
- Currently being used as a 3+1 as the previous owner opened up a wall to join two bedrooms
- Buyer only needs to add a dividing wall separating the master and “office”
- 2.5 bathrooms
- 1,332 sq ft
- Partially finished basement (630 sq ft. of finished space)
- Basement ceiling height over 7 ft
- Separate entrance to basement through the garage
- Working sump pump in basement
- Sizeable, 1-car, built-in garage (312 sq ft)
- 80 ft of frontage (irregularly sized lot)
- New STST appliances in kitchen (included)
- Roof (2014)
- Central air and gas furnace are at least 5 years old (installed by previous owner)
- Newer windows (per Seller)
- Fully functional in-ground pool with new pump and liner
- Old pool heater was recently removed (photo of pool from Summer 2019 in shared folder)
- Can be replaced, but not necessary
- Zoned: R2A
- Built in 1963
- No knob & tube!
- Cosmetic renovations (kitchen, bathroom, floors, paint, etc.)
- 2 bathrooms are under partial renovation