A professionally renovated, detached home in the beautiful Shore Acrescommunity, situated along the scenic shores of Lake Ontario. This “Cape Cod” house on a corner lot can be purchased now at an impossible price for this area, where $2M executive homes surround the block and stately trees line the streets. Close to schools, parks, and restaurants, this stunning 2-storey is at a 6-figure discount! Experience this property’s 4,000 sq ft of renovated living space personally, or rent out the basement apartment as a two-unit rental property. There are income possibilities here in addition to the large chunk of equity gained on the buy!
Closing is September 1st, 2020.
Please click HERE for more information and pictures.
- 4+1 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Total: 3987 sq ft
- Above ground: 2614 sq ft
- Basement: 1373 sq ft
- Finished basement includes:
- In-law suite with kitchen, bathroom, and a bedroom
- Walk-up separate entrance
- 2-car garage with a double-wide driveway
- House was fully renovated in the last 13 years
- Updates include:
- All-new bathrooms and kitchens with granite countertops
- Maple hardwood floors
- Gas fireplace
- New plumbing and electrical
- Roof has been re-shingled in the last 5 years
- Brick and vinyl exterior in excellent condition
- Laundry is on the main floor (we believe there is room in basement to add hookups for ensuite laundry)
- Built in 1981
- Lot size: 61.74 ft x 131.17 ft
- Space for a pool, if desired
- Zoning: R2.4
- Allows for one accessory dwelling unit (Buyer to verify)
- Property tax: $7,273.38 (2019)
- Hydro avg.: $100/month (as per Seller)
- Gas avg.: $100/month (as per Seller)
- Vacant possession and move-in ready!
PROPERTY NEEDS (OPTIONAL)
- Smooth out ‘80s popcorn ceilings.
- New standup shower in basement bathroom
- New hardware (doorknobs, light switch plates, etc) in a few areas.