A big, value-add opportunity on a three bedroom, semi-detached home in Mississauga’s coveted Summerville neighbourhood (near Dixie and Dundas). This property is situated on a quiet court and backs onto the scenic Willowcreek Park and is just minutes to the QEW and Sherway Gardens. Tucked within a residential community, this home is close to schools, and is part of an area that has seen very little inventory hit the market. Although the property needs work, the investor can buy here with $90,000 buffer against the as-is value and ~$250,000 off of the ARV. The average price of a semi in Mississauga is currently $840,000!! This deal is for the savvy investor who: wants to buy in a great location, wants to flip this property, or who wants to rent it to future tenants as a two-unit home. Many possibilities here!!
We are selling our assignable purchase contract.
Closing is June 2nd, 2020.
Please click HERE for more information and pictures.
- 3+1 bedrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- 1221 sq ft above ground
- Large, finished basement
- Built in 1968 (original owner)
- Built-in, one-car garage
- Separate entrance to basement
- 7 ft basement ceiling height
- Kitchen and bathroom already in basement
- Double-wide parking (unique for semis in the area!)
- Roof: 2017 (as per Seller)
- New, wood shed and fence in backyard
- Hot water tank is rental
- Central air and furnace: 2010 (as per Seller)
- Solid brick exterior
- Vinyl windows are in fair shape
- Lot size: 21 ft x 101 ft
- Pie-shaped lot widens to 80 ft at rear
- Zoned: RM1
- We believe that this zoning does permit 2-unit dwellings (Buyer to verify)
- Has all the features to be converted into a 2-unit
- Property has a separate, side-entrance, appropriate ceiling height and a double-wide garage
- Full cosmetic renovation
- Convert to 2-unit property, if desired
- Buyer is responsible for disposing of the Seller’s lightweight items after closing
- Much of the clutter in these photos is the owner and his son's personal contents and will be removed by them - upon closing
- Buyer will want to budget for ordering a junk bin