A sprawling, executive 2-storey home with over 4000 sq ft of living space in one of Mississauga’s most sought-after neighbourhoods. This home is the cream-of-the-crop in the area and is larger than its neighbouring lots. It is directly next to Champlain Public School, YMCA, and a stone’s throw from parks, Shopper’s, Costco, and the Heartland Town Centre. The area is made up of million-dollar-plus homes and located less than 10 minutes from Hwys 401 and 403. This gem is situated in a family-friendly and diverse community.
We are selling our assignable purchase contract for this excellently priced, discounted flip opportunity.
Closing is May 7th, 2020.
**Possibility to close sooner.**
Please click HERE for more information and pictures.
- 4+2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Could possible add a third bathroom in basement
- 3143 sq ft (above grade)
- Basement is 1580 sq ft
- Built in 1988
- Mahogany hardwood floors in various rooms
- Granite in upstairs bathroom has been preserved!
- Large, 2-car, attached garage
- Visitor parking is directly across from the house
- Finished basement with two large bedrooms
- Back deck includes a jacuzzi tub inside a gazebo
- Roof is only 2-years-old and in excellent condition
- Solid brick home
- No obvious foundation issues
- Lot size: 37.53 ft x 149.27 ft
- Zoning: R5
- Central air
- Seller thinks HVAC is about 10-years-old
- Home has been vacant for six months without water and gas (hydro is on). We detected no signs of mold overgrowth (Buyer to verify)
- Hoarder house that has now been emptied and cleaned out by the Seller
- Vacant possession
- Seller claims to have received a contractor quote to rehab the whole house for approximately $110,000 (we - believe this to be a fair estimate for a medium-end flip)
- Needs full cosmetic updating
- Some plumbing repair will be needed on main floor
- Back deck should be repaired, replaced, or removed
- Repair water damage from a burst pipe in main floor living room
- The gas and water needs to be turned back on (home still has its meters)