Want to buy a house in Brockville, ON for 40% less than the lowest priced detached house? Located in the heart of Brockville this cute, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is walking distance to the Aquatarium, 1000 Islands Brewing Co, The Brockville Railway Tunnel, the St. Lawrence River and so much more! This property is the perfect option for a quick flip or rental. Don’t miss your chance!!
We are selling our assignable purchase contract.
Closing is May 29th, 2020.
Click HERE for more information and pictures.
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom (new tub added in 2019)
- Built in 1900
- Total above grade: 716 sq ft
- Basement total: 716 sq ft (low ceiling height)
- Laminate flooring
- Lot size: 50 ft x 100 ft
- Carport (features a drive-through door to backyard)
- On municipal services
- Gas furnace (18-years-old)
- HWT owned (age unknown)
- Cosmetic updating
- Windows will possibly need to be replaced
- Floors slant (may require a jack post in basement)
- Leak in roof (coming into bathroom ceiling)
- The roof has been updated in sections. The investor could likely just change one section of the shingles to
stop this leak.
- Siding needs to be replaced