Located in the east end of Ottawa, this bungalow is a perfect flip or rental opportunity! Close to green space, transit, museums, shopping centres and the 417 HWY — this property has it all. A large city lot with room to expand! This property has been professionally renovated. The work appears to be of very good quality with great design choices. There are just a few parts of the home that are not finished. This can be the nicest SDU in the area! Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
We are selling our assignable purchase contract.
Closing is February 18th, 2020.
Click HERE for more pictures!
- Built in 1956
- Two separate entrances
- Total floor area (above grade): 1026 sq ft
- Total basement area: 999 sq ft
- Basement area (finished): 553 sq ft
- Basement ceiling height appears to be tall enough for a SDU (6'1" at the lowest spot but can be improved)
- 3+1 bedrooms
- 2 full bathrooms (newly renovated) - one on each level
- Kitchen has new, custom, solid-wood cabinets and high-end, thick (3cm) granite
- Tile and hardwood finishings on upper floor
- On city services
- Lot size: 65.73 ft x 164 ft (very large for area)
- Newer windows
- 11-year-old, gas furnace
- HWT owned
- New mason work done on the exterior of house (front and side)
- Driveway is two cars in width (approx. 6-8 car parking)
- Roof was redone in the last 12 years
- Electrical was updated 10 years ago (new wiring and panel)
- Renovations to be completed. Seller ran a construction business and ran out of time and money to complete the project (the work that has been done seems to be of high quality)
- Seller may leave some materials in home