This property was rebuilt as the Seller’s dream home after the original property burned down in 2000. Due to health reasons they are not able to finish the property. Only a 10-minute walk to the lake and privacy in the backyard, this blank slate offers the Investor the ability the finish the property to their liking without the need to do the demo!
- The exterior, dry wall, insulation, wiring, and plumbing of this property have already been finished. The Buyer only needs to cosmetically finish the interior of the property!
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 full bathrooms (one is roughed-in)
- Built in 2002
- Above grade: 2156 sq ft (as per MPAC)
- Basement: 2156 sq ft
- High ceilings (as per Seller)
- The Seller claims that the ceilings are 10 ft high. We were not able to measure this while at the property. (Buyer to verify)
- Gas furnace is original from 2002 (as per Seller)
- HWT is owned but broken and needs to be replaced
- Water softener is older (as per Seller)
- Drilled well & septic
- R40 insulation in ceilings (as per Seller)
- R32 insulation in walls (as per Seller)
- 3 separate entrances:
- Front door to split landing (leads upstairs to living/dining area & downstairs to basement)
- Side door to landing (leads up to kitchen & down to basement)
- Side entrance stairs to basement need to be installed
- Sliding doors from kitchen to backyard
- Windows (2002, as per Seller)
- Roof was done in August 2020 (all water damage visible is residual from before repair)
- Property tax: $2,000/year (as per Seller)
- Backs onto woods (full backyard privacy, no rear neighbours)
- 8-car, double-wide, gravel driveway
- Lot size: 132 ft x 92 ft
- Zoning: R1
- There is junk in the backyard that may not be able to be removed by the closing due to snow, etc. The Buyer should anticipate a junk cleanup both inside and outside the property.
Please click HERE for more information and pictures.