A well-maintained, semi-detached, 2-storey home, situated on a quiet court close to the lake in the aptly named “Lakeview” area of Oshawa (Durham region). This is a turnkey property with the main floor and upstairs being ready to rent. Value-add investors, don’t fret! The cosmetic finishes are very basic, leaving the investor with an opportunity to change out the fixtures, add a fresh coat of paint and achieve a very good return with minimal money spent. This home doesn’t need a lot of attention and here it is at a superb discount for the savvy investor who’s still prowling the market for below market value real estate!
We are selling our assignable purchase contract.
Closing is April 28th, 2020.
**This property is tenant-occupied and the Buyer will be required to assume the three tenants on closing and independently negotiate vacancy. We have factored this into our discounted price.**
Click HERE for more information and pictures.
- 3 bedrooms
- 1.5 bathrooms
- 1226 sq ft
- Built in 1977
- Finished basement (legal basement ceiling height)
- Side entrance leads to kitchen and basement
- New, rear patio roof
- Furnace is 1-year-old
- Hot water tank is rented
- Vinyl windows are around 5-years-old and in good shape
- Shared driveway with 3-4 parking spaces
- Lot Size: 20 ft x 91 ft (pie shaped with large, rear yard)
- Zoned: R2
- Tenants occupying house since Feb 2018
- Tenants are on ODSP and paying $1,700/month with utilities paid by landlord
- Gas, water, and hydro are approximately $380-440/month (as per Seller)
- Property taxes are approximately $2,860 according to the City of Oshawa website
- The property is in good, liveable condition but below are some minor updates we think it could use:
- Central vac and central air are older and most likely need to be replaced (or eliminate central vac)
- Cosmetic renovations in kitchen and both bathrooms
- Paint and trim work
- Carpet and laminate could be replaced