A detached 2-storey, overlooking a majestic ravine-style creek in the sought after St. Davids area of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Surrounded by million-dollar new builds, estate vineyards, local wineries, and various wedding venues, this is an economically thriving and hot tourist spot for an Airbnb investment. There is no comparably unique real estate available in this desirable part of the Niagara region.
We are selling our assignable purchase contract for this flip, Airbnb rental, or side-by-side duplex conversion.
Closing is April 8th, 2020.
Please click HERE for more pictures!
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2098 sq ft
- Detached shed/garage
- Partially finished basement
- Basement walkout leads to a beautiful view of the scenic creek
- Separate addition has living room with vaulted ceilings, full bathroom, and kitchen
- Addition is on electric baseboard, main house is forced air
- Many unique features: cozy alcove on first floor, high ceilings, two completely separate living spaces, and large skylights upstairs
- Most of the roof has been re-shingled
- Furnace and hot water tank are owned and new (2019, Seller estimated)
- Built in 1900
- No visible signs of knob & tube
- Zoned C1
- Central AC
- Lot size: 70 ft x 90 ft
- Cosmetic renovation throughout home
- Recommend remodelling both bathrooms to improve their layout
- Main living room floor sags and needs to be renovated