A detached 1.5-storey in the Hamilton’s East mountain just steps from Sam Lawrence Park, bus routes, Jolley Cut, St. Joseph’s Hospital, and Mohawk College. Location, location, location for this desirable single family flip or duplex conversion in an accessible and family friendly neighbourhood! A quick flip or a duplex conversion, this property has it all for any investor. Don’t miss your chance!
We are selling our assignable purchase contract.
Closing for this property is April 2nd, 2020.
Please click HERE for more information and photos!
- 3+1 bedrooms
- 3rd bedroom is on main floor (currently being used as a dining room and has a closet so it can be easily switched back to a 3rd bedroom)
- 1 full bath, 1 half bath
- 995 sq ft
- Built in 1946 (no visible signs of knob & tube)
- Legal basement ceiling height for a duplex
- 1-car, detached garage (can be torn down and replaced with double-wide parking for duplex conversion)
- Currently 4-car private parking spaces (single-wide)
- No separate entrance to basement, but we believe an investor can add a walk-up in the backyard
- Lot size: 40.33 ft x 81 ft (zoned C)
- House needs cosmetic updates
- Needs new roof