A detached, 2.5-storey house in Hamilton, located minutes to Hwy 403, West Harbour GO, Jackson Square, and the sprawling Harvey Park! Schools, churches, restaurants, and coffee shops all around. You’ll be hard-pressed to find another 2.5-storey in this part of Hamilton at this price!!
We are selling our assignable purchase contract.
Closing for this property is April 7th, 2020.
Please click HERE for more pictures and information!
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1210 sq ft
- Built in 1911
- Finished basement with full bath (low ceiling height)
- Older Gas Furnace
- Central air unit (2017)
- Knob & tube not found in basement (unsure of elsewhere in the house)
- Roof (2017)
- House is a mix of plaster and drywall, but walls and
ceilings are mostly smooth
- Comparable homes on the street have added parking by tearing out part of the front porch
- Lot size: 21 ft x 90 ft (zoned D)
- House has attic but there is no stair access (sellers unsure where the hatch is located but we can find out)
- Several comparable homes have finished the attic space to have more square footage
- Windows are at least 20 years old
- Solid brick home
- Full cosmetic update